CoviMap UI/UX (Imagined and Designed)
CoviMap is a unified platform for connecting people who want all the required things with help of a map.
During such a COVID-19 crisis, everything is compacted and everything has become limited. Everyone or their relatives is affected by COVID-19. Every time anyone asks for help there is the help provided or rather deceiving for money’s sake. Everything related to Oxygen cylinders, Ventilators, Blood and Plasma Donors, etc is influenced on and by Instagram, Twitter, Whatsapp, and all other social media apps. Things where nothing is verified for real and fake, verified whether it’s really for help’s sake or has any other intentions behind it. This makes me think why Government or private sector companies don’t launch a separate app where things are all related to COVID-19 and everything around it.
Defining the Audience: As per all audience we can categorize them into two high-level
Considering every problem and keeping the user as a top priority creating an app according to it was quite tough but breaking every problem into small problems helped me to solve every problem in my most productive and creative way.
Defining the task:
- Verifying each and every account.
- Providing every available information most sustainably through the map.
- Creating a medium for Help Seeker
3.1 Sending requests (Social)
3.2 Asking for help (Personal)
3.3 Providing all available help from the nearby area
4. Creating a medium for Donor
4.1 Taking eligibility test
4.2 Providing every possible way to donate
4.3 Felicitating by Certificates and badges.
5. Creating an Emergency Cases list
6. Recommending Receiver and Donar.
- Home Page: The Home Page is covered with a map and list of highly essential things for such a Pandemic. Including with Search bar, Scrollable Menu bar with various options like Hospital, Clinics, Blood and Plasma, Oxygen, Ventilator Beds, Chemists, Ambulance and much more making it more friendly for users even in an emergency with an Explore Page below it.
- Explore Page: Explore Page include all important nearby locations such as COVID Centers, Hospitals, Green Zone, Red Zone. Also providing information about Campaigns.
- Saved: Event, posts, requests, campaign details, and every important thing saved for later will appear here.
- Contribute Page: All information related to nearby contribution events including the Donor eligibility test and provided with every possible way to contribute to such COVID-19 crisis. Certificates, badges are collected and showcased here to keep donors energetic and enthusiastic for every next donation.
- Update Page: The update page includes all Notifications, Emergency cases list, information about all upcoming Campaigns, Donation Requests, Messages, and Recommendations. So the person in need can directly ask for help.
Let’s fight this Virus by Staying home, Staying Safe.
Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed reading it, you can even clap below.😊